[ros-dev] Alex.

Lucio Diaz reactos_translate at yahoo.es
Sun Oct 16 23:39:44 CEST 2005

Alex Ionescu wrote:

Hi,
Since it seems Emanuele has not made a post about this
yet, maybe I
should... I have been informed that due to time and
focus reasons,
Emanuele has decided to leave the project for an
indeterminate time
(forever?). I wish him the best of luck, and I thank
him for his
contributions to ReactOS.
I have also talked to Filip lately, and I have
understood from him that
he will also be gone for the next month or two.
Finally, in light of recent events, I feel that it's
also best if I
follow the example and take a break as well. I was
undecided before,
but
the recent fight over the TC has convinced me that
maybe this isn't the
best place or time for me to apply my knowledge. I'm
bit sick of being
always the one in the middle of a fight. First I was
blamed for always
breaking the tree or causing incompatibilities, and
now I'm blamed for
project decisions as well. I really have too many
things to worry about
in life then to spend my life fighting all the time. I
don't care that
there are 40 people on IRC that agree with me, but
when Jason and Ge,
which are the two most influencial members of this
project seem to be
set against me, then I don't want to cause any more
trouble.
Best regards,
Alex Ionescu

i can really understand Alex,