[ros-dev] Role of UI coordinator and committing graphical improvements

Maarten Bosma maarten.paul at bosma.de
Thu Oct 27 22:32:27 CEST 2005

"Turn Off..." calls ExitWindowsDialog in Shell32, but because it is not
implemented yet in ReactOS nothing will happen.

"Terminate ROS Explorer" does what the name suggests: explorer gets
terminated. Under windows that means that you can start windows explorer
under ros it means that it shuts down.

Maarten Bosma