[ros-dev] Cash for Trademark and general fund.

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 18:09:07 CEST 2005

Hello,
OK Thanks for your votes. I am not responding to any individual messages as I understand reasons
for decisions one way or another. Thats why I said we could only do it if a vote was unanimous.

I have a todo list of Foundation and ReactOS things that I am working your money will go to those
purposes. A few of us bounced around the idea on IRC and I agree the legal ground is questionable
which is why I said they only way I thought we could do it was with a unanimous vote. (In fact
even if the vote had been unanimous I would have emailed everyone that has sent money again just
to be sure).

- Trademark Filing
- Build Boxen for CIS
- Any Legal matters that come up

Are the things I am working on. In that order.

We now return to normally scheduled hacking.

Thanks
Steven