[ros-dev] Re: [ros-diffs] [gdalsnes] 17607: mostly naming changes

Gunnar Dalsnes hardon at online.no
Sat Sep 3 01:04:40 CEST 2005

It seems the branch has ended up as a playground/storage for varous
stuff i wanted to try out, and its likely it has become to messy to
merge. Therefore ill try to backport/reimpl. (if) any valuable changes
in trunk.

Its nice to be able to switch between branches, testing things out.
Maybe we should create an anonymous place in svn, excluded from Sin and
ros-diffs?

Gunnar