[ros-dev] Poll Results

Brandon Turner turnerb7 at msu.edu
Sun Sep 4 23:48:23 CEST 2005

Nice work, thanks for getting the information out there that you
collected.

I'm just going to through this out there.  I know it has been talked
about a little before(right when i first started lurking on ROS).  How
about a paid developer?  I'm not thinking anything long term.  I know
most devs already have a job or are busy things.  But if we could rasie,
i dont know maybe 3000 dollars, for a current dev or maybe someone that
isnt to work for 3 months at 1000 each? And we gave the dev some kinda
goal to get something done, maybe push networking all the way through
and really get the pnp a good base?  Whats everyone else thinking?

Brandon