[ros-dev] 17650: - Fix kernel32 and ntoskrnlbuild issues.

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.com
Mon Sep 5 19:24:01 CEST 2005

> From: Alex Ionescu
>
> I was, but since I hadn't worked on ReactOS in about two
> weeks I forgot to properly install the new files, and I was
> still running the old source.

Semantics, but I'd say the result was that you didn't test.

> Mistakes happen... do we really have to lash out on each
> others everytime? I'm starting to understand why so many
> people are getting tired of working on the project. People
> take time to work on complex, or simply long and ugly things,
> and instead of a single ounce of respect or thanks, they get
> yelled at for accidentally breaking something.

I fully understand that the only people who don't make mistakes are the
people who don't produce anything. I've been known to break things myself.
So when I (well, not just me, everyone) wasn't able to boot after applying
r17417 I didn't yell. But when a dev makes this same mistake twice in 3
weeks time, I do think a yell is in order.

Gé van Geldorp.