[ros-dev] argh!!! who's implementing advapi/sec/lsa.c??

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Sun Sep 11 04:32:45 CEST 2005

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

>argh!  please whoever is implementing advapi32 lsa.c please look at
>samba tng's lsarpcd service.
>
>argh!

Hi,

I would appreciate it if you could stop:

1) Cross-posting; we are getting replies to messages to whose we can't
see the original message. They don't really interest us.
2) Posting a new email every 10 minutes. We have an IRC channel for
real-time communication. The mailing list is where you write an email
after you're done experimenting/playing around with whatever you're
doing and write a report.

Also, random messages like "omg who implemented this!" or "ha! just copy
this!" aren't really helpful. If you take the time and implement the
code you want properly, then please submit a patch and we'll review it.

Best regards,
Alex Ionescu