[ros-dev] lib/crt/stdlib/strtoull.c

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.com
Sun Sep 11 15:31:23 CEST 2005

> From: Mark Junker
>
> is s/o interested in a working implementation of strtoull? I
> submitted a patch 4 or 5 months ago but it wasn't added yet
> so I retry my submission.

Yes, we are interested (in general) in patches. I see Filip applied it already this time.

The preferred way to submit patches is create a new bug in Bugzilla (http://www.reactos.com/bugzilla), give it a component of "Patches" and attach your patch to that bug. Having it in Bugzilla means it won't get lost. Sending it to ros-dev might work, but there's a bigger chance that we'll be working on something at the moment the mail comes in, think "Hey, a patch, I need to take a look at that later" and then forget about it (as probably happened to your earlier submission).

Anyway, thanks for your patch.

Gé van Geldorp.