[ros-dev] New ReactOS Homepage - Status

Klemens Friedl klemens_friedl at gmx.net
Mon Sep 12 00:32:30 CEST 2005

New ReactOS Homepage - Status

* Status
* Questions

Homepage status:

The homepage beta test started last week. Join #reactos-hp for more
information. We will start reviewing and translating the content in a few
days.
Content List: http://www.reactos.com/wiki/index.php/New_Homepage_Content

When this is done (approximatly one week) we will be able to relaunch the
homepage!

Homepage release date: "When it's done!" ;)

Questions:

1) Should the homepage section be called ... ?
a: developer
b: development
c: developing

2) Should the static homepage pages be ... ?
a: valid HTML 4.01
b: valid XHTML 1.0
c: both variants (two versions)
d: something else (e.g. xhtml 1.1)

3) What's your opinion about the following homepage content structure ... ?
* Community
* Support
* Developer / Developing / Development
* myReactOS
(more details: http://www.reactos.com/wiki/index.php/New_Homepage_Content )
a: okay, good structure
b: ... -> then edit/add comments to the wiki page see link above !!!

Klemens Friedl