[ros-dev] Universal Kernel?

Rick Langschultz rlangschultz at cox.net
Mon Sep 12 09:42:54 CEST 2005

I figure the reactos kernel could be ported to PowerPC; later. So
when reactos is stable on powerpc or another system reactos could use
a utility to allow reactos to run mac os x programs transparently  on
top of ReactOS. Or even IA-32 programs on that system also. This
would be reverable PPC-to-IA-32 and IA-32--to--PPC. I figure if
PearPC contributed code to the project with XEN and others ReactOS
could translate these binaries. Just a thought...
Rick Langschultz
rlangschultz at cox.net (Home)
rlangschultz at ellemaespa.com (Work)
rlangschultz at email.uophx.edu (School)