[ros-dev] Non-working uxtheme.dll

Mike Swanson mikeonthecomputer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 04:37:16 CEST 2005

Thanks, I'll look further into the WineHQ uxtheme.dll (though it seems
it's compiled as an ELF linked against WINE, just like the rest :p).
Well, if it doesn't work on the real WinXP, oh well... I figured it'd
be a better solution to use a GPL uxtheme than to keep playing
cat-and-mouse with Microsoft keep restricting uxtheme.dll to only
their msstyles.

--
Mike