[ros-dev] set /a implementation for review

WaxDragon waxdragon at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 17:10:50 CEST 2005

On 9/17/05, Royce Mitchell III <royce3 at ev1.net> wrote:
> recursive-descent implementation of set /a.
>
> I'm sure not all error messages are going to match MS's exactly. I
> didn't really try to do that.
>
> since trunk is frozen, I'm submitting this patch for anybody that wants
> to review. I'll commit it Monday evening (if I have time) pending any
> suggestions for improvements or bug-fixes, etc that ppl may have for it.

I am always open to peer review of patches, but as long as the
implementation doesn't cause any *obvious* regressions, then you can
go ahead and commmit it as the fix for bug 728.  See? This is why we
file bugs. ;0)

Thank you Royce, this will help me run the winetests under ReactOS.

WD
--
<arty> don't question it ... it's clearly an optimization