[ros-dev] Starcraft Setup BSODs due to KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Reuben Perelman reub2000 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 22 14:39:59 CEST 2005

Installing DirectX on ReactOS was discussed on the forum.

Google cache has the first page of the discussion (don't see the rest of
the pages):
http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:Py6UDLgsxvIJ:www.reactos.com/forum/viewtopic.php%3Ft%3D322%26start%3D0%26sid%3Dde0061c3b2dc12e4981c2bd6987aef49+directx+reub2000+site:reactos.com&hl=en&client=firefox-a