[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [gdalsnes] 18113: -reorder InsertXscendingOrder macro argument order and update uses

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 05:53:32 CEST 2005

Hi,

--- Alex Ionescu <ionucu at videotron.ca> wrote:
> I don't mind someone using them inside his or her own code. I just mind
> their usage in ntoskrnl, and even more so when it overwrites the clean,
> clear code that I've written and am used to debugging.

I think this change should be reverted as well. If Alex is maintaining this code and he does not
want to use these macros I don't think we should force them on anyone. While it would be nice to
use the Wine list macros in a standard way I just can't agree with it if the people that are
hacking on the kernel the most have a problem with it.

Thanks
Steven