[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [gdalsnes]18113:-reorderInsertXscendingOrder macro argument order andupdate uses

Casper Hornstrup ch at csh-consult.dk
Wed Sep 28 17:57:16 CEST 2005

Oh please don't go there. Do you honestly think you (in general) are smarter at

generating microprocessor instructions than a multi-million hour compiler software?

If the execution speed is acceptable, I will always prefer readability of the source code

over execution speed. I don't really care if some function can be executed 1ns faster if

several functions were collapsed into one.

If I could trade a 1 second added boot up time (~8 second total then?) for readable

ReactOS source code, I would do it immediately ;-)

Casper

  _____