[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [gdalsnes]18113:-reorderInsertXscendingOrder macro argument order and update uses

Rick Langschultz rlangschultz at cox.net
Thu Sep 29 22:20:32 CEST 2005

I have a great question or solution to the problem:

Why not compare the two versions of the code. Test for speed and
stability and then use which ever one is stable and fast. The more
someone bickers about a particular subject the more won't get done.
There are lots of different things people can be doing besides
senseless arguing on the mailing list.

I have been working on implementing system services for a while now,
kind of stuck but it should pick up here in a little bit.