[ros-dev] Re: [amunger] 21474: DHCP Client fixes and ...

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at studiocerebral.com
Thu Apr 6 18:37:58 CEST 2006

1st step is prevention in current / future commits, and 2nd step is fixing
already developed code --- this is always better than not looking at the
commited code and trying to fix all at once.

So this is great, and I don't think it could be thought as offensive since
it's actually a ready how-to-improve-this-code guide :-).

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.