[ros-dev] Probelms with ZwOpenKey or RtlFormatCurrentUserKeyPath?

Timo Kreuzer timo.kreuzer at web.de
Wed Aug 2 23:49:49 CEST 2006

Ok, first thanks for all The replies.
It has in fact nothing to do with the presence of the Keys. I have
written the appearance page of the desk.cpl, it set's the colors and
writes the correct values to HKLM\Control Panel\Colors (at least on WinXP)

I just couldn't open the CurrentUserkey.
@Alex: I didn't ignore you, I answered to Ged's post, that I will try to
find out as soon, as I get a debug-version running.
But I have found the error already: I exidently called my function from
a place where there's probably no user logged on. I changed this and try
a different implementation with RtlQueryRegistryValues, wich is better here.