[ros-dev] ReactOS presentations

Murphy, Ged (Bolton) MurphyG at cmpbatteries.co.uk
Thu Aug 3 12:17:15 CEST 2006

Aleksey Bragin wrote:

> We have a rather nice presentation done by Steven Edwards, I suggest we
use it as a base.

I've looked at Stevens in the past, but didn't think there was much in there
we can use anymore.
Also, whilst the theme was pretty, I think it could be made a little more
professional.

> Though we need something fresh and reworked too, because the Steven's one
is already outdated in some parts
> (ReactOS progressed quite a while since presentation were used last time).

I agree, plus Stevens was aimed at a Wine audience, which also needs to be
changed to a general audience.

How about I put together a new base presentation and submit it to SVN once
approved?
An anyone interested in contributing to the presentation can then work
through SVN.

Ged.