[ros-dev] ReactOS 0.3.0 RC2 Released

Klemens Friedl frik85 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 22:09:57 CEST 2006

I have updated the website already on monday 10:00 (am) MEZ (GMT+1).
It's just a matter of two variables which need to be changed and
generate the related pages.
Additionally, I add some new screenshots to the screenshot page.

Just for record: there is no need to change/upload pics for every
version anymore, the "button" are no text based and can also be
translated with RosCMS to foreign languages.

To sum up: I have already updated the website.

Klemens