[ros-dev] [ros-kernel] How do device drivers fit into the projectgoal

fd0man™—The Magical Floppy Man fd0man at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 13:10:15 CEST 2006

On Fri, 2006-08-18 at 10:03 +0200, Magnus Olsen wrote:

> I forget one thing if u reading ReactOS roadmap it say all drv will be nt
> compatible in ReactOS
> Our Graphic drv is windows xp compatible already.  and I think alot other
> drv is that already.

This brings a question to mind:  Should bug reports be filed against
ReactOS, then, for drivers which fail to install?  Not a single one of
my drivers for this computer install—including the video driver from
Intel—on ReactOS at this moment in time.

    Thanks,
    Mike

--
The fd0man™—The Magical Floppy Man! (fd0man at gmail.com)
"One world, one web, one program"  —Microsoft promotional ad