[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [gedmurphy] 23696: add an 'uptime' command. Available in either Windows or Linux output. (defaulted to Windows)

Brandon Turner turnerb7 at msu.edu
Fri Aug 25 03:17:13 CEST 2006

Alex Ionescu wrote:
> gedmurphy at svn.reactos.org wrote:
>
>> Author: gedmurphy
>> Date: Fri Aug 25 04:33:27 2006
>> New Revision: 23696

>> Log:
>> add an 'uptime' command.
>> Available in either Windows or Linux output. (defaulted to Windows)
>>

> Please don't add 3rd-party utilities to the tree. Such applications need
> to go in ros-apps. Base is only for BASE applications. "uptime" isn't.

What I always thought was "base applications" were apps there were
included in windows by default. And rosapps for was for any other apps
we wanted to include.  "Uptime" would then fall under rosapps, however
if this was included as a "systeminfo" replacement it would go into base
applications.  Is this what other people thought as well?

--
Brandon Turner
ReactOS Release Engineer