[ros-dev] Undocumented APIs

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 00:40:57 CET 2006

I want to draw this discussion to a close and vote. Here is my proposal.

A function can be implemented in ReactOS if:

1. There is documentation*
2. There exists a third party driver/application using the behavior

If such a document* or test case does not exist it must be documented
before it can be implemented. Clean room-reverse engineering rules
apply.

Documentation as defined as MSDN, OSR, DDK/PSDK example code, Probert
docs, Published Book, PDB with driver or dependant test, clean room
documentation written by some other developer than the one
implementing the function or any documentation found via a google, msn
or yahoo search. All documentation samples must be committed to SVN.

--
Steven Edwards - ReactOS and Wine developer