[ros-dev] Undocumented APIs

Magnus Olsen magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com
Wed Feb 1 01:52:22 CET 2006

Then accoring  "2. There exists a third party driver/application using the
behavior" then we can  remove whole pnp, directx, win32k, rpc, network, usb
and more. alot of api is undoc or is wrong. WHat we have left no reactos
and I agesnt it. alot of manufactor using undoc api in lowlevel and u need
implement it right.  and I do not like we have vote on it. let us work on
how to implement stuff as we have always done.

other wise we can never achive
the goal
"ReactOS aims to achieve complete binary compatibility with both
applications and device drivers"