[ros-dev] Flow chart

James Tabor jimtabor at adsl-64-217-116-74.dsl.hstntx.swbell.net
Wed Feb 1 02:36:28 CET 2006

art yerkes wrote:

> Not sure how much sense it makes, but this is my plan:
>
> 1) Take the next easiest part to audit
> 2) Identify components in common with other object files of the same type
> 3) Document tasks which must be undertaken by these components (if those
>    documents don't already exist)
> 4) Analyze the code for the component, first grouping functions under
>    categories identified by the building block documents and justifying
>    their code according to the language in the building block documents.
>    This should dentify file names and line numbers and be very specific.
> 5) Identifying code that was not named in the above and showing it to be
>    either obvious or necessary in context.
> 6) Code that is neither obvious nor obviously necessary should be shown to
>    be necessary through a test case.

Cool!

Wow! Sound like a programming lab assignment! What are we doing prof? Cleaning up
after your research? So you can get your masters?

> This isn't 100% objective yet, but I think most of it is close.
>
> That's the best I can come up with... Thoughts?

Well since we are using the new directory layout, what is need to do, to fix
header includes and build xml info? Template? Where?

What about ntgdibad.h, everything in there is good, right?

Thanks,
James