[ros-dev] Moving svn to another contrury or not

Magnus Olsen magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com
Thu Feb 2 15:54:16 CET 2006

The reason to move svn is many. and we have talk about moving svn to another place. We have not yet make a final destions on it yet.

 revers eng is allown in alot of country
    diffent is in USA only one way todo revers eng have been tested in court and what is okay or not. to use other metod in usa is unclear.

Moving the svn. is not avoid the current problem and the svn are in dermark already.