[ros-dev] Re: Moving svn to another contrury or not

Alex Buell alex.buell at munted.org.uk
Thu Feb 2 18:45:56 CET 2006

On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 11:44:44 -0500 Samuel Bronson <naesten at gmail.com>
waved a wand and this message magically appeared:

> On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 14:25:18 +0000, Alex Buell wrote:
>
> > On Thu,  2 Feb 2006 13:37:24 +0000 (GMT) "Johannes Olofsson"
> > <johannes_olofsson at spray.se> waved a wand and this
> > message magically appeared:
> >
> > Your message was full of html tags. Can you make sure your mailer uses
> > plain text instead of html. Some of us don't use clients that likes html,
> > you know.
>
> My newsreader (Pan) doesn't even like messages with a choice of HTML or
> plain-text.

Sylpheed's pretty good, but I disable html because it's a waste of
space and is against all RFC internet standards. Just because Microsoft
lets you do it doesn't mean it's right.

--
http://www.munted.org.uk

"Honestly, what can I possibly say to get you into my bed?" - Anon.