[ros-dev] FreeLdr

Samuel Bronson naesten at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 04:22:05 CET 2006

I am told that the sources for FreeLdr are all okay, except for the
some of the bootsectors having been pretty much just disassembled from
MS's. Is this true? If so, will someone please copy them over before I die
of impatiance? Its not like we need those bootsectors, anyway. I mean, a
lot of us on IRC have agreed that using GRUB to load FreeLdr is probably
our best bet for now, until someone gets around to customizing boot code
from GRUB or FreeDOS. Anyway, we don't need to worry about that until the
installation CD boots ;-).