[ros-dev] What Happened

Magnus Olsen magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com
Wed Feb 8 21:00:49 CET 2006

The priv mailing list we are talking about sentive stuff.
on publuc list we do not talk about sentive stuff.

And it is good for us and for the public.

prv-list  it do not create rumus or miss intrepet stuff untill we all are
agreed
 then we go public with the info.  and I think it is good idea.

we are not baning the dev-list we talking alot of stuff there.
as well