[ros-dev] What Happened

Brian briandabrain at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 00:15:57 CET 2006

Hello Reactos Devs,

I haven't been checking my ROS-DEV labled stuff in a while, and after
reading all my back-emails, i wish i haden't. I am very upset that I was
defending a pearson who was guilty, but i guess that just goes to show you,
black and white are just shades of gray.

>Do you also suggest that we also should not talk on AIM, IRC private
>messages, and skype?

Come on, lets be serious. Having the one public dev list is the no. 1 way to
keep new devs interested in the project, and to help expose problems such as
the hole dirty reversing' , and helps discurage devs from doing such,
because everyone will know if they do. On top of that, It provides a place
for people to ask things (a rather good place) about the code, and the devs
are paying attention to it (kinda).

brian
friend of ReactOS