[ros-dev] FW: hi we have translated the explorer of React OS ...........

Rick Langschultz rlangschultz at cox.net
Fri Feb 10 09:35:30 CET 2006

That is amazing. I am happy for those who are actively working to
translate ReactOS into other non-microsoft supported languages. I do
however have a recommendation for developing apps for reactos. Apps
should use localization strings within Apps instead of localizing the
application only. Then the application can load the string values
based on the users system and not application defaults. While
developing Cocoa Apps for work (Mac OS X) we are encouraging
developers to speak, learn, and write multiple languages, many of
them do... I speak English, French, and Catalan for example.