[ros-dev] FW: hi we have translated the explorer of React OS ...........

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Fri Feb 10 10:59:07 CET 2006

There's an open specification for language strings, IIRC.  I personally don't
know anything about it, except that it uses the .po extension on file names.
(I've done one translation of a gnome .po file into Maori, so that's all I
know about it - I was also hoping to get into doing it for kde, but never
managed it.)

Does anyone know where this spec lives?

Wesley Parish