[ros-dev] RE: What Happened

David Eckert davy2002a at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 22:26:41 CET 2006

Allow me to just put it this way, reverse engineering IS illegal,
HOWEVER even Microsoft reverse-engingeers stuff that they want to know
how it works and to write drivers/etc for, so I still don't see the
point of why anyone would have a problem, it's not like ReactOS is the
first to utilize reverse-engineering practices to learn something, and
secondly I'd like to point out by the information I have studied,
ReactOS DOESN'T have Windows source code in it (at least by the
current facts, no) it was suspected that so due to a certain crash
that looked similar in terms of debugging very identicle to Windows.

--
-David W. Eckert