[ros-dev] The zlib update from 1.1.4 to 1.2.3

Peter Dolding oiaohm at bluebottle.com
Sat Feb 11 04:38:37 CET 2006

Get zlib 1.2.3 extact to a directory.  Apply patch to that directory
with normal bzcat zlibreactos.diff.bz2 | patch -p1
Read the README.ROS please edit as required.  Me English don't mix.
Made attempt at instructions for next updater of that section.  I don't
mind if it gets deleted if my English is to bad.
When happy delete the old zlib dir and replace with the zlib 1.2.3
directory.

If liked update to svn.  As far as I can see it give no problems with
Reactos 0.2.9.  After in svn no need to audit if you look closely their
is only one minor change other than that is zlib-1.2.3.  Clean code.

Peter Dolding