[ros-dev] rbuild XML processing

Martin Fuchs fuchs.martin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 14:37:50 CET 2006

Hi,

as you may know rbuild uses its own XML reading routines independent
from any existing XML parser. This means there is missing some
functionality we could get using a "real" XML parser:

- no real syntax and hierarchy check of XML data
- no UTF-8 support

I am working on integrating Expat (the XML parser used for example in
ROS Explorer) into rbuild. This is currently only an experiment just
for fun - independent from ReactOS. I may use this rbuild derived
build system for some private projects. Is there any interest to
include Expat into the ReactOS version of rbuild?

Regards,

    Martin