[ros-dev] What Happened

Brandon Turner turnerb7 at msu.edu
Mon Feb 13 17:36:30 CET 2006

I have said it before and I will say it again.... this time around
please actually read what I am saying and think about it.   We are not
hiding anything, we arent trying to cover anything up.  We don't use
this private mailing list that much even.  You took someones simple
comment and have blwon it way out of proportion.  In general all we
talked about how we are going to do the audit and what needs to be done
during the audit.  For example we discussed a new way to carry out the
audit, and now we are voting on it and all details are known to the
public.  It is nothing special, however some of it is imcrimnating in a
sense to some people and they dont want it to be known the public.
Whats so wrong with that?

Brandon