[ros-dev] What Happened

Brian briandabrain at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 19:42:35 CET 2006

I am real sorry, but i believe that you have mis-read my comment, and have
blown it compleatly out of control...

>For example we discussed a new way to carry out the
>audit, and now we are voting on it and all details are known to the

you can't justify the hidding of this information in the first place. Quite
the oppose, it would have been more apporpreate to keep this compleately

>It is nothing special, however some of it is imcrimnating in a
>sense to some people and they dont want it to be known the public.

Unless this is their personal information (wtf would that be doin in
exchange between devs of a public project), if they broke the law regarding
ReactOS, a 'open' project, they are inclined to publish the details.

friend of ReactOS