[ros-dev] What Happened

Magnus Olsen magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com
Mon Feb 13 20:38:08 CET 2006

We are a open source project
all project even open source have private mails and talk about thing need deal with and that info are not ready yet to be release to public until we know how to deal with the stitautsion. I was thinking of harthumt mail. That info should have been release to public when we need to know what need to be done. thx to that mail the whole ros devloping have stop. Until we know how to countine on this project. and what rules shall be applay.

if u are not happy with private mail and talk betwin devloper. then

Go to hell and stop mailing. People like u and other. I often wonder if it wort to stay in reactos. some devloper have talk into me to stay in reactos.

What I am doing in my work and private time is person info, and I only release some part about my self.