[ros-dev] ***SPAM*** Goodbye Everyone...

theUser BL theuserbl at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 14:24:17 CET 2006

>The only consolation I can give you is that the old tree will be restored
>somewhere as per the vote. From there auditing should take place.

That would be nice.
If you restore the old cvs-tree, before the Windows-code leaked (ca. 7. Feb.
2003) and before the people who have readed the code joined ReactOS, then
there existing legal ReactOS-code, which you can published.

That is what is needed!

At the moment you have deleted all. There existing no longer any code. The
look at the future is to look behind, which code can be let in and which
not.

But if you publish old code, then there is a point from which on the
ReactOS-developer - like Richard - can again developing forward.

Greatings
theuserbl