[ros-dev] ***SPAM*** Goodbye Everyone...

Juan Rodriguez jan at lidp.com.ar
Thu Feb 16 16:52:00 CET 2006

I totally agree with Hyperion, not to mention that even the last version
was far away from beeing really usable/stable as an os should be at least.
I know there is much work that has been done, but as i recall the
project was to make an os able of beeing an alternative to windows
itself, politics and such, are matters that should be discusssed after
the project has taken form, and imho it is not. So lets code and stop
bitching about politics.