[ros-dev] Goodbye Everyone...

rené Tournois <betov@free.fr> @mailhost.geldorp.nl rené Tournois <betov@free.fr> at mailhost.geldorp.nl
Thu Feb 16 17:55:05 CET 2006

At 15:01 16/02/2006 -0000, you wrote:

>Sorry, I'm not really sure what your question is.
>
>After being derailed recently, ReactOS is now being put back on the tracks.
>There is finally a clear path starting to emerge for development to restart.
>There will not be a fork, development work will continue on ReactOS.
>
>If any of those don't answer your question, can you try to reword it please.

:))

Don't be sorry: I am used with not being understood, and i am quite
sure that this is not because of my "particular english".

:))

Well, my question has been answered to, by the recent answers to
Hyperion post, and, mind you, if you do not understand what i write,
as a matter of fact, it seems that i understand rather well how the
things are going, because since day one of the "problem", when some
other lurkers fellows of mines were under alarm mode about it, i told
them that "the problem will not take years, but 3 months".

And if you could understand my previous question, you would
prefectly understand, also, how and why i was able to predict
the exact time that it would take, before yourselves, whereas
i do not even write C.

:))

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >