[ros-dev] Freeldr installer ?

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 17 01:13:27 CET 2006

> The Ros CDs loader might be useful for you too.
This did remind me we can download ros sources without using SVN.
Therefore I have the freeldr installer now,
thanks for all.

If you didnt read the mailing list since some time,
SVN code is being audited and
contains almost nothing atm for *users*.

--- Sarocet <sarocet at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Sorry, as you talked about old svn i thought that was your problem.
> Don't know what happened with svn, i have been disconnected of the project
> over a month.
> The data you want is (should be) probably in trunk/reactos/boot/freeldr at
> folders freeldr and install.
> I also see strange no data in branches folder.....
>
> Anyway, i can send you the freeldr folder i have on my svn copy (over a
> month and a half old). I guess better wait until get the new svn before
> updating.
> The Ros CDs loader might be useful for you too.

Kind regards,
Sylvain Petreolle (aka Usurp)
Tired of a proprietary Windows on your computer ?
Use free ReactOS instead ( http://www.reactos.org )