[ros-dev] Attention ReactOS Developers -- SVN server

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at studiocerebral.com
Fri Feb 17 22:56:21 CET 2006

	Hello!
As for recent changes with SVN repository hosting, the active ReactOS
repository now is being placed on svn://svn.reactos.ru/reactos.
I thought it would be wise not to copy passwords from the old
repository, so

All developers with commit access, please send me your exact matching
svn commit name (though I can look it up easily of course ;-)) and a
password you would like to use in the repository.

Right now there is only directory/files moving operations are going,
without any features being added or deleted until the voting on files-
locks in SVN for non-audited parts will be resolved.
This doesn't touch modules which are clean apriori - like rbuild for
example.

Thank you,
Aleksey Bragin.