[ros-dev] Attention ReactOS Developers -- SVN server

Martin Fuchs martin-fuchs at gmx.net
Sat Feb 18 12:59:13 CET 2006

So is this now the official successor of the repository which was
hosted by Casper Hornstrup? The mailing list should be changed to post
the commits. Looking at the log in the repository there is currently
going on a huge restructuring of the tree. We want to see this to see
ReactOS is going to live again.  ;-)

Another question: Will the changes in the audited repository (rbuild,
explorer, weinefile, ...) automatically be merged into the current
one, or will I have to do this myself?

Regards,

   Martin