[ros-dev] Attention ReactOS Developers -- SVN server

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at studiocerebral.com
Sat Feb 18 15:57:09 CET 2006

Yes, absolutely official.

I'd like to wait a little before asking GvG to change svn.reactos.org
zone information, so that we can access old "audited" repository from
Casper (he's hosting it till March, afaik).

I don't think automatic merge would be good, so it would be great if
you could merge the changes yourself -- after checked-out reactos
builds and installs fine for you.

As for mailing-list, I have to see how it's done, or if Casper would
be kind enough to provide his script for mailing.
I have setup CIA already though, so it's all in http://cia.navi.cx

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.