[ros-dev] Re: Vote: code auditing

Brandon Turner turnerb7 at msu.edu
Fri Feb 24 03:35:06 CET 2006

" B - Sections of ReactOS which require auditing are 'locked', that being
that the source is fully available to download and build, but no
development work should be undertaken until the said code has passed the
audit. The lock will be removed only when that section of code has been
audited."

I have asked 3-4 times but still havent got an answer as far as I can tell.  Does the definition of "audit" in the pharse mean the code needs to be looked through and documented and bad code be marked.  Or does it mean all that and the marked code needs to be rewritten for it to be considered "audited".

Brandon

P.S. If the formatting is messed up in this email, im sorry.