[ros-dev] Why so small?

Jason Ward irnyad at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 20:40:49 CEST 2007

Ok I want to start developing for reactos. I will use NASM. Not C/C++.

So how do I start? do you send me a list of things you want done and then I
do them?
It would take me too long to go through all the source code so I figured
that I could just write
whatever you ask me to.

I am a Com Sci undergraduate. I can program in RosAsm so I shouldn't have
too much trouble converting to NASM. I can read C++. I can program in
python, some basic, pascal. And I am learning Java in University.

I have next to no knowledge of the win32api. I know quite a bit of OpenGL
though.
No Directx knowledge.