[ros-dev] Ros-dev Digest, Vol 32, Issue 12

Aleksey aleksey at reactos.org
Thu Apr 19 08:47:20 CEST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lucio Diaz" <reactos_translate at yahoo.es>
To: <ros-dev at reactos.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 11:08 PM
Subject: Re: [ros-dev] Ros-dev Digest, Vol 32, Issue 12

> -Irony on- I suppouse that copying each individual
> resource file, every time it is updated, dont waste
> developers time.-Irony off-

I don't want to disappoint you even more, but there is a whole concept of a
so-called patches (or diffs), which are the thing to be placed in bugzilla,
not whole files.

I suggest some investigation in this area, like
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patch_%28Unix%29 (it's automated on win32 using
TortoiseSVN for example, in GUI mode, etc). And in general about version
control systems, bug tracking systems, changesets, and other related terms.

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.