[ros-dev] Boot Rev 26382

Aleksey aleksey at reactos.org
Fri Apr 20 09:19:52 CEST 2007

Uhm, yes, specifically, cromwell's usb 2.4/2.5 stack + wrapper lack
synchronization somewheh (AFAIR). I tried to fix all that in the usb 2.6
attempt, however I don't have motivation anymore, since adapting woodhead's
usb stack into reactos, which *just works* :-).

It will be even better when usb storage devices support will be finished
too. And then, with time, we can implement a proper Win2k3 USB drivers
stack, including HID devices.

WBR,
Aleksey.