[ros-dev] Open source drivers for (S)ATA and VESA

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at reactos.org
Mon Aug 27 22:27:26 CEST 2007

Hi,
Magnus already commented about the video driver (if his changes were
good, he would send us patches).

However, uniata is not that bad, I was going to review it some time
after 0.3.3, and if the code is allright, it could be included. IIRC,
scsiport needs some improvement in order to fully support the uniata
driver.

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.